Monday, September 20, 2004

saturday morning

...my friends and I were driving along MLQ. extension when a motorcycle suddenly appeared without warning. The driver had his headlights off, he was not wearing a helmet, plus he did not even stop when my friend's car hit a parked vehicle.
My friend hit his nose hard on the side mirror; and another friend had a huge lump on his forehead.
At the hospital, the doctors were not really keen on helping my friends. And they had to ask for payment before they treated their injuries.
It was 2 a.m. and time for their nap. A group of teen-agers does not really appeal as worthy customers. Right? God. What kind of people's servants are you? Is it always gonna be for money!? Is the answer I have in my head the reality of our society?
Please, someone tell me no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home